Teleus Hosted PBX is a based on a high definition voice and video Broadsoft platform with all the functionality of a traditional phone system plus additional features that allow you to more effectively stay in touch through voice, video, instant messaging, conferencing, calling centres, and mobile VoIP.
A fully customised, Hosted PBX solution gives you access to the latest features and functions for a fixed monthly fee, so you’ll never again pay for expensive hardware upgrades. It’s technology that supports your business without being the focus of it.
- Minimal internal IT support required
- Peace of mind with assured business continuity
- Easily scalable and upgradeable solution
- Enhanced features compared to a traditional PBX
- Reduced capital expenditure (CAPEX)
- No expensive hardware to purchase or maintain
- Lower total cost of ownership
- Free on-net calls, internally
- Low local, national, international and fixed-to-mobile call costs
- Improved productivity and ease of access by all users, regardless of location
- Flexible working options with potential to build a truly mobile workforce
- One number access for multiple devices enabling contact-ability anywhere
SIP Lines, (also known as SIP Trunks or Business Trunks), connect your existing Private Branch eXchange (PBX) or IP enabled PBX (IP PBX) to the Teleus network, replacing your costly legacy PSTN/ISDN links.
Once you’re connected to the Teleus network through SIP Lines, you gain access to a suite of high-performance, hosted voice and video services at a fraction of the cost of upgrading your traditional phone system (PBX). SIP Lines are available from 5 lines to 1000 lines and can be adjusted quickly to meet your business needs.
- Eliminate any costs associated with current expensive legacy PSTN/ISDN line rental charges
- Access the features of Hosted PBX services, without discarding your existing traditional phone system (PBX)
- Reduce the costs of purchasing, maintaining and administering additional hardware, equipment and software for your existing PBX
- Make free on-net calls using your Amcom SIP Lines
- Enjoy competitive local, national, international and fixed–to-mobile call rates.
- Scale your service up or down to suit your changing requirements quickly and easily
- Integrates and interoperates with a large range of IP PBX vendors including Cisco, Microsoft, Nortel, Siemens, Avaya, Alcatel-Lucent, Panasonic, Mitel, Asterisk, and many more.